About our client
Our Client operates in the Technology Sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 20 countries, providing employment to more than 1,000 people. Their core business is to provide an amalgamated platform to deliver security, monitoring and forensics and other tech fy, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 5 states, providing employment to more than 500 people. Their core business is to design and manufacture innovative and attractive packaging solutions for its clients, which will help them stand out in the market. They believe in creating value for their clients.
- Fully responsible for Internal Audit.
- Heads the Cost Improvement projects and periodic report generations with observations.
- Experience in handling Forex Activities & financials tools (LC, BC, Supplier Credit, BG etc)
- Overall overview of EXIM department.
- Work towards cost competitive Sea and Air rates.
- Export Incentives, Design specific MIS on Export /Import .
- Update and review of export register, which required by various authorities (External / Internal).
- Need based coordination with Marketing /Procurement Department along-with customers and Suppliers on export/Import related activities.
- Co-ordination with plant Head/Logistic Department, as required.
- Submission of documents and Coordinating with banks for obtaining BRC.
- CA Inter.
- 3-4 yrs experience in relevant profile & Industry
- Good at Multitasking & Analytical skills
- Computer Savvy (Able to work on ERP)
- Good in Excel
- Should be good at mathematical calculations.
- Excellent communication skill in Hindi (Verbal) & English (Written & Verbal)