Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
We are looking for one Zone Business Relationship Manager Lead in charge of:
- Owning the Finance domain’s and the Business Service Centre’s end-to-end global IT strategy, roadmap definition and governance in alignment with strategic agenda and priorities of the respective business functions.
- Effectively managing the business demand for application capabilities at all levels. Providing overall leadership and ensuring alignment across multiple delivery teams.
- Driving the innovation agenda and the performance of the services delivered.
- Ensuring value creation and effectiveness of IT spend for the respective domain.
- Contribute to Budget Preparation through Proper, Regular and Accurate forecasting of new Demands.
IT Strategy & Roadmap definition
- Engage business and IT leaders at group, divisional and global brands level to define requirements and priorities within the Supply Chain and Finance domain and ensure alignment with business vision and key strategies.
- Communicate and Socialize Business vision within IT corporate organization, to guarantee business value creation.
- Develop in close partnership with business and IT stakeholders, an IT vision and mission statement that is directionally aligned and sits within the group and zone mission/vision statements.
- Define a 3 year IT roadmap that includes major transformational programs along with mid-sized projects to meet current and future needs.
- Key contributor to facilitate the Transition into the Business Platforms as new global programs become live.
- Support the transformation of the Domain to align with the Global Target Operating and Delivery models.
Demand Management & Governance:
- Co-own with the respective Business Process Owners the global IT/business governance for the domain.
- Communicate and Train key users and Market Business Relationship Managers on the Demand Management Process for Projects and Enhancements.
- Facilitate Key user Community setup and Governance in the markets.
- Act as a proactive business partner: actively listen to internal/ external customers, articulate and clarify/translate their needs into IT implications and evaluate and challenge the customer’s demands to ensure their alignment with the defined strategy.
- Partner closely with the Build and Run teams to ensure effective handover of assessed and approved Demands.
- Be the “go to” person for senior leaders within the Finance function for all aspects related to technology.
- Facilitate Prioritization & Arbitration.
- Own and facilitate the IT/Business governance processes for the Finance domain. Conduct operational review meetings and strategy meetings at regular cadence with appropriate stakeholders and ensure clear and seamless communication with business and IT community.
- Create, Own, Monitor and Manage the budgets for the IT domains in strong liaison with the Delivery and Service Delivery Management Teams.
- Ensure all Demands are entered in SNOW and follow the Demand Management process.
- Set-Up the Country/Hub BRM community with the Hub CIOs, animate the Zone and Local BRM community for Finance.
- Partner closely with counterparts in SAPMENA and other zones for improvements in BRM processes.
- Expect to participate in assessing and evaluating Demands from other zones and non-finance domains.
- Required work experience: 10 + Years.
- Preferred education qualifications: Bachelor/ Masters in Engineering, Computer Science. Masters in Business Administration (Preferred).
- Strong Business Process Knowledge with demonstrated capability of understanding new business processes and business structures within the Finance domains.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to understand business strategy and draft and design an aligned IT strategy.
- Sound Understanding of Finance and Controlling business processes and Finance Reporting standards and structures.
- Sound understanding of Treasury processes including Bank Management, Cash Management, FX Risk Management, and relevant Internal Controls.
- Ability to set expectations among business partners, set and utilize strong governance processes to deliver business satisfaction.
- Strong Transversal Management Skills..
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies (waterfall and Agile) and tools.
- Humility, listening and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated capability for Change Management.
- Capability to rapidly acquire new knowledge on IT solutions in the domain and facilitate transmission of knowledge and expertise to the relevant teams.
- Ability to translate business problems into technical specifications and to translate technical solutions to a language that business understands. Acts as the “bridge” between the business functional and technical teams
- Prior experience in managing an IT build team and/or as BRM in the finance IT domain
- Must have been part of or led big transformational programs.
- Prior experience in SAP (FICO).
- Prior exposure to other Finance Solutions such as BlackLine and ReadSoft would be a plus.