About our client
Our Client operates in the Automotive Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 100 countries, providing employment to more than 2,50,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune India 500 List. Their core business is manufacturing motor vehicles. They operate in 15+ key industries, making significant contributions to the world economy.
- Responsible for leading the Business Excellence function to support business on its journey towards excellence.
- Be a thought partner to the MD & CEO and other function heads.
- Driving Business Objective with Business Excellence Roadmap: Driving operational performance through Business Excellence process improvements projects that resulted in positive change for the customer, employee, and company.
- Conduct systematic assessment of internal Project contracting setup operations & implement best practices processes.
- Commercial Excellence Culture & Margin Improvement: Review financial statements, sales, and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvements.
- Drive Project business excellence strategy based on world class benchmarking practices: monitoring revenue margins, overseeing employee productivity, identifying and targeting on areas that need specialization, managing procurement processes, reviewing financial information, adjusting operational budgets, evaluating overall performance by interpreting data and metrics; and ensuring that the organization runs as per legalities.
- Lean Excellence: Developed Lean standards and Norms for project implementation and functional excellence
- Formulate and implement the Best Practices in Field & Supplier Quality Assurance practices to achieve strategic roadmap across our sites.
- Developed systems to monitor and drive supplier improvement program across and the sites by mapping processes scientifically
- Employee Involvement in OPEX & Business Excellence maturity Improvement Journey: Focusing People involvement from all levels through Six Sigma, Kaizen & TQM Initiatives. Program Managing Business excellence principles throughout EPC Organization wide.
- Leading significant quality projects for zero defect.
- Best practices Benchmarking & Established Standards ways of working: Identified Area of benchmarking parameters to strive and identifying gaps to improve & Conducting Quality Audits-Implemented best-in-class operating practices and best practices benchmarking
- Implemented Transformation Program -Business Excellence Initiatives i.e. JOSH, Business Turnaround, Business Process Re-engineering, RFT
- Training & Capability Development- Provided in-house Lean/Kaizen/6Sigma Champion training and ongoing mentoring to future business Leaders
- B. E. (Any Stream)
- Desirable to have done MBA (Operations Management)
- Business Excellence
- LEAN Implementation
- Productivity Improvement
- Operational Excellence
- Asset Optimization
- TQM, KAIZEN, TOC
- Value Stream Mapping
- Quality Excellence