About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- The primary focus of this position is to develop and maintain the sales volume of company's authorized channel partners in South East Asia.
- This will require a highly motivated professional who is capable of maintaining professional relationships, channel policy updates and channel accounts development.
- Assist and support new channel enablement activities such as incentive programs, promotional events on digital platforms, lead generation activities, to increase the speed of sales.
- Work collaboratively with various functional operational teams to aid in meeting the monthly booking and billing forecast requirements.
- Create channel footprint by mapping distributors’ capabilities in reference to company’s products and industry segmentation.
- Identify white space opportunities by analyzing the current ecosystem and achieve better coverage with existing/new distributors.
- Monitor key distributors’ sales performance and inventory turns.
- Assist sales team to ensure the team meets the monthly booking quota.
- Education – Degree level or above in a relevant field – Engineering/Business or possess a track record in professional career relevant to the accountabilities of the role.
- Background – 3 to 4 years of channel management experience in multinational companies.
- Experienced in using standard business reporting tools and reporting on key metrics.
- Markets – Proven success in proposing solutions with channel partners, system integrators and other decision-makers