Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
- Drive the E-Commerce acceleration Develop a comprehensive 5-year roadmap for the Online Channel, to anticipate market trends and competition, to drive hyper growth by guaranteeing a seamless consumer journey and exceptional customer experience.
- Define coherent and clear annual targets for E-Key Accounts Managers in terms of consumer acquisition and GMV, to strengthen our category market leadership in MY & SG.
- Acting as a sponsor - internally and externally - for the key transformative and cross-divisional projects, the person is responsible for providing strategic direction, facilitating collaboration, and ensuring successful execution to drive innovation and deliver impactful results.
- Annual Commercial Agreements & Distributor Management Define
- working closely with Corporate and Regional Team - and then negotiate the Divisional Joint Business Plan with Platforms or both markets (4 agreements), discussing annual targets, service fees, marketing strategies and on-platform visibility, media investments and collaborative initiatives to foster growth and market leadership.
- Translate brands sell-out ambition and a consumer centric plan into clear and actionable directives and initiatives for both the team and the e-Distributor, responsible for implementing the online brand and promotional strategy on our official stores.
- Channel Management Responsible for the Online P&L and channel profitability, by working on Top line monthly phasing and achievement of sell-in and sell out targets at divisional level and by brand
- Commercial Equation to maintain an adequate stock in trade at the EDB, to proactively avoid any out-of-stock situations and facilitate hyper growth
- Promo: in terms of allocation, use and track of Allowances, Promo Discounts, and PLV to drive sell out - Volumes Forecasts for Supply chain and Brands, to ensure the replenishment of Hero SKUs and Best sellers, and the successful launch of new products. - Budget reviews and alignment with Finance
- People and Talents Management As a Senior Manager in our organization, you will play a pivotal role for both people and talent development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Train internal stakeholders, including Senior Leaders on E-Commerce and Digital topics
- Identify and cultivate ecommerce top talents, fostering a positive workplace and team culture, and designing strategies for talent retention.
- 8-10 years of experience in Sales, E-commerce and Media, if possible, in the Beauty industry or in a brand management role, with P&L accountability.
- Previous experience in managing complex tasks and coordinating several internal and external stakeholders, showing great project management & teamwork skills.