About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Perform Team Lead Activities which include below: -
- Do Delivery Planning for Enhancements and Fixes for the team.
- Able to do and justify Estimates for Enhancements.
- Able to articulate Solutions to Key Stakeholders.
- People Management for a small sized team.
- Able to create Status reports and present.
- Manage Key Stakeholder expectations and align delivery accordingly.
- To provide BAU (Business As Usual) support for Enterprise Data Management (EDM) which include
- Attending to Business & Technical Users on a Day-to-Day Queries / Requests.
- Attending to Application Change Requests.
- Participating in Regular Planned BAU Activities (e.g. Audit, Disaster Recovery Exercise, etc.)
- Supporting Application Version / Patch Release Testing and Implementation
- Strong attention to detail demonstrated by ability to follow and develop specific, outlined, and detailed procedures (must have).
- Work with multiple vendors to resolve daily BAU issues.
- Work with Stakeholders to identify Business requirements and their processes.
- Perform triages to keep updated on the daily issues and as well to prioritize the issues.
- Any Graduate (Preferably graduated in IT)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in application/production support
- 10 or more years’ experience in a Team Lead/Technical Lead/Functional Lead Role.
- Experience in Software Delivery Management.
- Experience Stakeholder Management (Clients, Users, Vendors & Partners).
- Skilled at Requirement & Business Analysis.
- Skilled at Functional & Technical Analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Key Technical Skills: SQL and Markit EDM.
- Master Data Management.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Copp Clark Data set.
- Familiarity with JIRA.
- Web Service.
- Control M or other scheduling tools.
- Markit EDM Certification (Preferred) management.