Our Client operates in the Aviation and Aerospace Component Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries, providing employment to more than 10,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 300 Companies as Canada’s Best Employers for 2021. Their core business is manufacturing Civil and Military Rotary-Wing Craft for their clients.
- We are looking for Electrical Prototyping Technicians to join and become part of the Pipistrel team.
- The R&D Electrical Department plays a key role in the realisation of electric air mobility projects.
- As a technician, you will be involved in the design of architectures and electrical systems, their integration, technological processes and in preparing reports.
Daily tasks will include:
- Support for the design of architectures and electrical systems and components in aircraft.
- Assembly and testing of battery and electrical sub-assemblies.
- Integration of electrical systems in aircraft.
- Review and production of technical and technological documentation, reports for product certification.
- Fault identification, fault analysis and fault correction.
- Cooperation with other departments.
- Professional qualifications in mechatronics or electrical engineering.
- A practical work attitudes.
- Experience in electrical systems wiring is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Permanent and full-time employment with an evaluation period.
- Flexible working hours.
- Dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Interesting tasks, full of unique challenges at the headquarters of Pipistrel.
- Great team of experts and a chance to work in an international environment.
- Access to unique knowledge, aviation information and professional training resources.