About our client
Our Client operates in the Aviation and Aerospace Component Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries, providing employment to more than 10,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 300 Companies as Canada’s Best Employers for 2021. Their core business is manufacturing Civil and Military Rotary-Wing Craft for their clients.
- Understand and adhere to enterprise architecture principles and best practices
- Developing web-based applications that interface with multiple SaaS components
- Writing backend end business logic and integrating front end client UI with backend API’s
- Understand overall infrastructure and success measures for designing and implementing architectures and solutions.
- Bachelor of Science Degree is required
- Major in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Electrical, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering will be considered with sufficient software development experience.
- Master’s Degree in the Engineering disciplines mentioned above is preferred.
- Experience at all levels will be considered with a minimum of 2 years specific experience with flight controls, software, avionics, or electrical systems integration, development, and testing.
- Familiarity with RTCA DO-160, MIL-STD-810, RTCA DO-178, RTCA DO-254, SAE ARP4754A, SAE ARP4761, 14 CFR Part 27 and Part 29 for commercial and military qualification and certification of aircraft systems.
- Experience with Primary Development Environment:
- MathWorks MATLAB / Simulink with Stateflow and Embedded Coder
- C/C++ code
- C# test scripts
- IBM Rational DOORS
- Serena Dimensions / PVCS
- Mentor Graphics Capital Harness System