About our client
Our Client operates in the Technology Sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread all over the world, providing employment to more than 100 people. They have a patented platform. They have developed an innovative technology which helps devices reduce total power consumption.
- Work with Architecture and Product Planning team to build and own pre-silicon power modeling, power estimation and post-silicon power correlation.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to track RTL and gate level power changes during project execution and co-ordinate with design engineers and architects to deploy low power design methods for power reduction.
- Investigate, plan, and test sub-threshold and near-threshold design methodologies and other related low power techniques for power optimization (e.g., Shared NWELL, customized standard cells, level shifters, retention flops, multi-bit flops etc.)
- Validate and refine new low power design techniques as part of a team that is building complex test chips in advanced nodes (e.g., 12nm and beyond).
- Maintain a relationship and collaborate with 3rd party CAD tool vendors and foundries during the development of new methodologies.
- A master’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field is required.
- Experience in pre-silicon power modeling, analysis, and power reduction, with proficiency in PTPX, Power Artist, or other power analysis tools and post-silicon power correlation
- Strong understanding of Low Power design methodologies, CPF/UPF, good understanding of physical design flow and timing closure with actual implementation experience as a plus.
- Experience developing new methodologies and transitioning those technologies to production is highly desirable.
- Knowledge in system architecture and SOC components such as CPU, fabric and peripherals
- Experience in system and on-die power integrity and EM would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Shell, Perl or Python. Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.