About our client
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology-enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after-sales service, back office operations, telecom operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. With 500,000+ employees spread across 9 countries, we serve over 3,000 clients. We are proud to achieve this success as a 15-year old start-up.
To build a leading institution that drives productivity for clients by outsourcing and optimising their key business processes and to be the preferred firm for employees, customers and investors alike
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned with this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitising workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has an unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 96 offices across India, South East Asia, North America and the Middle East, backed by technology intensity and domain specialization to create exceptional service experiences.
- Deliver LBN process design solutions incl. customizing, documentation and testing
- Integration with other SAP Modules
- Contribution of customer workshops
- Prepare functional specifications for customer specific requirements
- Min 2+ years of experience in SAP LBN of design, configuration, testing, and implementation experience
- Prepare new SAP systems for go-live; support new transportation processes & resolve issues as part of stabilization period
- At least 1 full life-cycle implementation of an SAP LBN with strong configuration and design skills
- Good cross-module knowledge to design end-to-end logistics processes