About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology (IT) managed services in the Education Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries. They fall in the Top 25 Solution Providers in the world. Their core business is providing end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions to its clients. It caters to the entire Value Chain needs of its client companies from helping them design and implement their technology strategies, choosing the right software and cloud solution according to the nature of their business, etc, thus Empowering their Digital Transformation.
- Solution Architecture experience in the Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online/Office 365 and Azure technology platforms.
- Project Management and Stakeholder / Client management (internal/ external) experience, with conducting effective presentations and conversations at CXO level
- Pre-sales ownership for complex solution sales, ongoing customer executive relationship, with end-to-end Architecture responsibility
- Broad technology background with high-level exposure to multiple domains with expertise in at least two domains – Application, Infrastructure, Information / Data, Business Process, Integration
- Skilled at evaluating and communicating the business impact of new products and technologies
- Business case development and articulation; interaction with client CXOs with large and multinational clients
- Work closely with implementation team to ensure delivery adhere to customer vision, architecture design and Microsoft best practices.
- Effective communication and presentation experience
- High self-accountability and driven in achieving personal and team goals to deliver positive outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in implementing solutions for customers, both on-site or with virtual teams.
- Demonstrated expertise mentoring technology personnel
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of SharePoint and with .Net development experience.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint implementations, migration and development of custom solutions using SharePoint and Office platforms.
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions with ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET coding and SQL.
- Experience in troubleshooting performance and operations issues of SharePoint solutions.
- Knowledge in deploying Azure application solutions
- Excellent communication skills with ability to lead customer conversation in discussions and workshops.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies for application implementations.
- Possess two or more additional Microsoft platform knowledge and skills, such as Azure PaaS, Analytics Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, BizTalk, Business Intelligence etc
- One or more relevant Microsoft certification certifications (e.g. MCSD / MCSE)
- Knowledgeable or experienced with Microsoft ISV products and solutions are added advantage, such as AvePoint, Metalogix, Nintex, Quest, Tzunami, Sharegate, BitTitan etc.