About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- You will enjoy working with this industry leading product, as part of a highly skilled and motivated team, delivering your absolute best to your delighted clients.
- As a member of the Professional Services team, you collectively are responsible for implementation and delivery of BU's Web application software projects.
- You will contribute to the successful implementation of several concurrent enterprise-wide software solutions for small, medium and large companies in compliance with best practices and processes.
- You will work closely with other consultants, project managers, IT specialists, product managers and developers, as well as customer project teams to provide the best solution, within scope and budget, for the client.
- You will work autonomously and is directly responsible for the technical setup, configuration, customization, testing, training, delivery, documentation and support of parts or the whole solution.
- You are expected to lead workshops with Clients to gather their requirements and convert them into Solution design specifications for implementation, and will also participate in all relevant project meetings and in any knowledge transfer activity with various other project stakeholders, internal and external.
- You may also be involved in services sales with the production of feasibility assessments and estimates to meet client requirements.
- You understand and does what it takes to have a delighted customer
- Consulting with clients in technical requirement gathering meetings and calls.
- Lead workshops with client to gather their business requirements and convert them in Solution design for implementation.
- Design and configure mocks up and forms for Client.
- Analyze technical feasibility, and propose solutions to meet customer requirements and business logic
- Deliver the builds for set up and configuration required to meet the Client business requirements
- Configure and deliver the Mobile solutions to the Client.
- Deliver quality work on time and within budget.
- Analyze issues and deliver fixes to customer.
- Create and maintains documentation.
- Create training materials and deliver onsite or remote training to the customers.
- Participate in project status meetings.
- Develop, maintain and optimize the interactions between all the project actors.
- Share best practice recommendations with customers, ensuring an optimal use of the software.
- Manage customer expectations throughout the project cycle.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and enhance relationship management.
- Up to 3 years in development and implementation, preferably in Cloud Web application.
- Proficient in a project methodology and understanding of the different projects environments such as DEV, QA, UAT, Production.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language along with HTML and SQL is a must.
- A good understanding of web technologies and knowledge of database concepts would be a considerable plus.
- Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in French and very good English is required, German would be a plus.