Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2017 Electrolux had sales of SEK 122 billion and employed 56,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers, UX and system designers to analyze new needs and requirements.
- Design, implement, and optimize test automation infrastructure for mobile applications and backend services.
- Develop and execute test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Troubleshoot defects and manage bugs during the software development cycle.
- Implement testing tools and collaborate with the Digital Quality Assurance team to improve productivity.
- Perform manual tests, exploratory tests, and load tests.
- 3+ years of software test engineering experience in mobile app and/or backend service applications.
- 2+ years of experience in testing systems including functional and non-functional testing.
- Knowledge of Java, Python, Objective-C, or related programming languages.
- Experience with defect management tools such as ClearQuest, JIRA, etc.
- Strong knowledge of mobile app testing on iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of UX automation principles in mobile applications.
- Experience with web service testing tools such as Paw, Postman, or SOAP-UI.
- Passion for technology and making a difference in the lives of customers.
In return, we offer a supportive and flexible working environment, medical and hospitalization coverage, dental and optical benefits, and discounts on Electrolux products and services. We are committed to your professional growth and development with unlimited career opportunities.
Find out more about Electrolux APAC & MEA: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/apacmea/