About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- As a customer support representative, you are the first point of contact for customer questions and wishes.
- It is your responsibility that the customer feels helped. You do this by answering the question as completely and quickly as possible.
- The team consists of 1st and 2nd line colleagues who help our customers with simple and complex questions.
- These questions are specifically about the comapnys web application or the software's app.
- By answering these questions quickly and accurately, the team ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
- You will monitor the lead times of the incoming questions and ensure correct handling.
- You answer the questions primarily via chat or e-mail.
- You will also regularly have telephone conversations and watch online with our customers. Of course you don't do this alone.
- You will help our customers with simple and complex questions, based on the software
- You have a customer-oriented and proactive attitude and like to think about how we can continue to improve our service.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a customer-oriented position, preferably in software/SaaS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player.
- Communication with customers is mainly in Dutch and with your international colleagues in English.
- You therefore have a perfect command of Dutch and a good command of the English language.