About our client
Our Client operates in the Engineering and service Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Europe. It has its branches spread to more than 60 countries, providing employment to more than 60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Global 2000 (2022) Companies. Their core business is to facilitate smooth flow of people in buildings, through innovative solutions. They believe in adding value and improving the flow of urban life.
- Accountable for Customer base quality (profitability, risk, growth, reference value, learning potential, loyalty)
- Accountable for target setting in the FL unit based on market analysis and SWOT for short term and long term
- Responsible for assigning the targets to different sales teams and regions (including agents and distributors) based on the market opportunities
- Accountable for developing sales competences and resources for different customer groups and sales targets
- Responsible for relationship building with strategic customers, most important influencers and decision makers
- Accountable for identifying risks and opportunities in the customer base, competitors and market situation
- Responsible for the solutions portfolio for different market segments based on corporate products and solutions
- Carries out demand creation activities to support lead generation and winning of opportunities
- Manages proactively the sales process and performance
- Manages and leads the sales channels; own people and possible sales agents, joint ventures, distributors and second brands.
- Accountable for sales forecasting and reporting
- Carries out sales target setting, sets pricing guidelines and funnel gate criteria.
- Gives feedback to planning and solution creation
- Ensures adequate resources to achieve the short and long term targets
- Leads sales in an inspirational, motivating and result oriented way
- Accountable for the continuous development of competences in the sales and marketing unit
- Responsible for performance management of his/her team in line with the global guidelines and policies.
- Accountable for the implementation of global processes and tools in the unit
- Business visioning and competitor analysis
- Market and customer business understanding
- Understands sales, customer relationship management, marketing, channel management, experience in leading people effectively
- Excellent communication in English, at the minimum Bachelor’s Degree in commercial or technical field, experience in sales management and people leadership