Our Client operates in the Packaged Foods Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 180 countries. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is manufacturing and selling a broad range of convenience foods. It also is a well passed down legacy business, making a mark through history.
Duties & Responsibilities
Business Partnership & IT Planning
- Establishes and maintains a strategic relationship with key stakeholders in business and the IT organization.
- Setup and Drive digital finance agenda, across process, people and technology collaborating with business stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership around the use of technology to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Supports the development of a 3-5-year roadmap, providing annual reviews of status collaborating with business stakeholder and enterprise architects
- Supports development of the AMEA template across technology for these processes. Works with Global teams to establish the Global templates and ensure the sanctity of the templates
- Works with Architects in other areas to discuss potential solutions that match the business strategy with the technology strategy with integrated solutions
- Define solutions and timelines with partner teams
- Define and execute optimal project plans with partners and Business stakeholders
- Proponent of Agile driving quicker and faster delivery with excellence
- Drive S4 HANA Template design and delivery for AMEA for Finance
- Deliver innovative, efficient and cost effective solutions to meet enterprise needs and to drive business growth and profitability
- Assure secure compliant stable operations
- Act as Leading change agent in delivering and embrace digital strategies. Influence the prioritization of Information Technology decisions for the global businesses to ensure world class delivery and value for IT investment
- Application Delivery – Define, analyze, and deliver business initiatives in accordance with business and IT priorities and annual budgets.
Identify technology opportunities which provide strategic/tactical advantages in planning, managing and conducting the business. Engage with key customers and other external business partners to deliver IT solutions in a high quality, globally conscious manner.
- Build Talent – Promote and build global leaders, develop staff with the needed functional and technical skills required to meet growing application portfolio and changing technology needs.
- Provides Business Technology thought leadership, bringing knowledge and solutions to drive business outcomes. Thinks ‘digital’ and embraces next generation ways of doing work.
- Adopts a GM mindset and has relevant finance/P&L understanding
- Manage multiple 3rd party vendors ensuring high service level and optimal cost
- Partner with Senior Business stakeholders
- Ensure scalability of the programs by setting up right pr
- Build Talent and Teams – Invest in building talent
- Supports service improvement and business-as-usual projects by working with various service owners and Architects.
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business stakeholders and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- May communicate business feedback to the IT community.
- Champions change management activities (i.e., frequent communication to staff and clients about the change and the impact of the change, advocacy, coaching, and mitigation of resistance) to minimize disruption and achieve desired results from initiatives that are triggered/enabled by technology.
- Keeps IT's technology and service managers/ Vendor teams aware of key BU business issues, identifying and resolving potential problems and conflicts.
- Collaborates with other IT functional areas to remain apprised of project status, and inform BU management of progress.
- Work with program delivery and excellence guidelines and ensure that every project is following the same
- Contributes to the business’ strategic planning process.
- Provides strategic technology and process consultation to business.
- Performs assessments and provides recommendations on IT and business initiatives and solutions based on business relevance.
- May advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on products, business processes, and system priorities.
- Analyzes and advises on new business initiatives.
- Stays abreast of industry trends in the business and technology to determine impact to the achievement of organization(s) goals.
- May engage Architects/technology experts to gather information on technology trends.
- May recommends options, identifies risks and analyzes cost vs. benefits.
- Provides strategic consultation to assigned BU stakeholders in defining or designing business processes, functions and organizational structures.
- Works with business teams to understand project requirements, shapes the initial project request, and provides a high-level estimate of the project effort and cost used in cost-benefit analysis.
- Conducts feasibility studies and makes recommendations to stakeholders based on its alignment with the business strategy and roadmap.
- Manages the business case development process.
- Contributes context to the business case such as recommending expenditures based on the size, scope, and cost of hardware and software components.
- Reviews and evaluates business cases to confirm identified financials and risks, validate value and business alignment, and recommend a course of action.
- Presents business cases to the BU management.
- Ensures anticipated benefits are realized and key process indicators and report card is measured, tracked and communicated.
- Facilitates agreement on organizational work models to meet business requirements.
Planning and Prioritization
- Works with organization stakeholders and technical resources to create and implement a solution required to meet organization(s) business goals.
- Monitors business demand to enable appropriate planning of IT’s resources.
- Maintains awareness of changes to organization(s) strategy, goals and processes to ensure solutions/requirements/priorities appropriately reflect the needs of the organization(s).
- Facilitates changes when necessary.
- Works with business stakeholders in the identification and evaluation of risks associated with business decisions.
- Identifies risks, outside of current project scope, that will impact the organization(s) such as business process or IT security,
- May help in the development of risk mitigation plans.
- Manages business expectations
- Stays informed on project(s) status in order to provide business with regular status.
- Communicates with organization’s stakeholders, project managers, and other to ensure awareness of progress, risks, and results.
- Ensures that projects align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment,
- Works with business and IT executives to define business and IT performance metrics.
- Measures, tracks and reports on benefits realization, IT performance, and customer satisfaction levels.
- Manages development and implementation of a plan(s) to improve client satisfaction.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Reviews Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) with clients in accordance with IT standards and specifications as required.
- Communicates SLA results and issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Describe the working conditions related to the job including physical requirements, equipment used, time constraints, public contact, etc. Work is performed in typical office environment including normal work activities.
- Travel to international/domestic locations based on project asks
- 10-16 years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- Manage multiple vendors.
- Has the experience and cultural awareness required to work effectively with a global team. Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of solutions
- Identifying opportunities for simplifications and digitization of various workflows across the organization
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Ability to Communicate and inspire confidence at a senior level with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in the identification, evaluation and documentation of process flows, risks and controls
- Good Knowledge of SAP ECC, SAP S4 Finance and Controlling
- Should have run large scale tech led transformation programs
- Ability to engage with functional business leaders at a strategic level, as well as with delivery teams at an operational level
- Hands-on experience leading such areas end-to-end and track record of delivering results and business value
- Requires team leadership skills, experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and IT processes.
- Experience with organizational change management preferred.
- Experience managing vendors and external project resources
- Engineer / MBA or equivalent degree in Tech/ Information Systems from tier 1 college.
- Very strong academic background
- Can do attitude
- Proficient in English Language (Writing, reading & Speaking)