Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- For our client's office in The Hague we are looking for an experienced Dutch-speaking Manager Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Do you have experience with SAP, 6-8 years of experience in a similar role and do you have excellent communication skills (Dutch and English)?
- Responsible for books keeping, monthly financial statements in compliance with our client's standards (including financial package to our client's Headquarter in Amsterdam) as well as tax returns
- Maintain, monitor, and improve accounting processes and policies as well as internal controls where needed with the Internal Control Manager.
- Ensure that the company complies with internal and our client's procedures.
- Maintain compliance with applicable Tax regulations.
- After the successful implementation of STEP in January 2023, he/she will play a key role in the implementation of this instance at CGE in 2024
- Manage 2 legal Entities (eVision & CGE) as well as the closure of 2 foreign entities with no activity
- Manage a team of 3 people
- Oversee AP, Invoicing, AR, and Taxes
- Responsible for monthly P&L, B/S and cash-flow dashboard
- Responsible for review with auditors in NL
- Monitor Bank activities
- Responsible for Short, Medium, and Long-Term cash-flow forecasting
- Coordinate with Finance and Corporate Tax departments for transfer pricing policy
- Work closely with FP&A, Payroll and Internal Control
- Master in Business or comparable degree.
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of SAP (FICO / SD) is a must
- Exposure to multicultural / international environments is a must
- Experience in new tools roll-out is a plus (we plan to roll out Tagetik)
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Fluent in Dutch
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must possess a strong customer-service orientation with a helpful attitude and the resourcefulness to find answers when not immediately available
- Must possess a high level of initiative with the willingness to contribute ideas readily and challenge current processes
- High energy
- Result driven
- Team player