Our Client operates in the Automation Machinery Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 15 countries, providing employment to more than 3,000 people all over the world. Their core business is to develop, manufacture and market energy efficient overall solutions for buildings.
- For more than 100 years our partner has been a globally recognized specialist in software products and energy-efficient solutions for building management and room automation.
- The competencies of the technologically leading company extend to smart building technologies with IoT and Cloud.
We offer you a versatile field of activity:
- Management responsibility for a team of 3 employees
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for the accounting (general and subsidiary ledgers).
- Preparation of the statutory reports.
- Responsible for the preparation of the reports of the parent company and the Swiss distribution company in
- Cooperation with the controlling department
- Preparation of tax returns in cooperation with the tax advisor
- Responsible for the VAT statements, FTA reports (withholding tax, dividends, etc.) as well as the
- intercompany relations with the subsidiaries
- Support of the CFO in treasury management
- Completed training in finance and accounting with a federal certificate of proficiency or completed commercial apprenticeship.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in accounting, preferably in an industrial environment, at least 2 of which in a team leader function.
- Strong decision-making and assertiveness as well as analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Very good German and good English skills
We are looking for reliable applicants with a networked way of thinking who are ready to join us in shaping our future.