About our client
PwC's South East Asia Consulting helps businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We work with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
South East Asia Consulting is a rapidly expanding practice across the region with presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. We provide a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution
- Conducting research and obtaining information from publicly available resources, screening entities for adverse news, sanctions or politically exposed persons.
- Process/prepare KYC profiles in accordance to the KYC policies and procedures of the client.
- Process cases based on the priorities set by the Team Leader, reworks and their KYC expiry dates.
- Information, documentation gathering and record retention of the evidence.
- Initiation of the CDD process and follow up, review of due dates.
- Apply the rework items flagged by the QCs.
- Actively participate in the daily team huddles.
- Monitor progress and status of assigned cases.
- Report/escalate operational, system and policy issues immediately.
- Reach the quality and production target.
- Work extensively with various teams across global locations to fulfill an entity’s KYC requirements as mandated by compliance and regulatory standards.
- Efficiently manage ad hoc tasks for effective project management.