About our client
PwC's South East Asia Consulting helps businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We work with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
South East Asia Consulting is a rapidly expanding practice across the region with presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. We provide a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution
- Perform quality reviews on KYC profiles based on the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and internal Know-Your-Customer (KYC) procedures of the client.
- Identify and document the results of the quality reviews and proposed remedial actions.
- Participate in team discussions to provide feedback and recommendations in order to improve quality performance of the analysts on a regular basis.
- Report/escalate any quality, production and system-related issues.
- Reach the quality target and production target.
- Provide clear feedback to analysts and coaching as needed.
- Identify common errors encountered to assist training needs of analysts.
- Discuss recently released guidance or changes in common approach during team huddles.
- Work extensively with various teams across global locations to fulfill an entity’s KYC requirements as mandated by compliance and regulatory standards.
- Liaise with projects SME, if needed.