About our client
Our Client operates in the Diversified Financials Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in China. It has its branches spread to more than 30 countries globally, providing employment to more than 2000 people all over the world. It is one of the most awarded Brokers of Asia. Their core business is to provide insights, liquidity and capital to global investors, to drive their investment strategies. They play a major role in facilitating cross border capital flows.
- Assist IT Procurement office in ensuring adherence to Group Procurement Policy and associated processes and its continuous improvement while supporting SLA based operations.
- Liaise with IT vendors and internal clients from across various locations and geographies globally for RFP/RFQ and IT Procurement operations.
- Responsible for working closely with support teams including Invoice Operations, Finance, PMO and various delivery teams; capable of building strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure smooth and effective IT Procurement support to meet strategic objectives.
- Responsible for contract lifecycle management activities like contracts analysis and gaps assessment, contract signing and documentation management, contract expiry management
- Should be able to perform preliminary contracts analysis activities as well as invoices processing as required from time to time
- Vendor due diligence activities in procurement system
- Ensure data maintenance and quality of PRs, Contracts, POs, Vendors etc. in procurement system
- Configuration of management reporting and data analytics reports for various stakeholders and senior management.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in procurement, preferably in Financial Services Industry
- Working knowledge of procurement and/or vendor management processes is essential
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Sound knowledge of IT industry (hardware, software, services & telecom)
- Strong analytical skill, attentive to details
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in any procurement system, invoice processing and accounts payable processes is an added advantage
- Degree holder in procurement or relevant discipline