Our Client operates in the Oil and Energy industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to perform the following:
- Develop programs and best practices, monitor KPIs to improve Analyzer performance apply statistical tools to assess analyzer performance.
- Develop and manage equipment strategies as per the site safety and reliability practices.
- Provide subject matter expertise to operating facilities Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering teams by consulting, providing awareness sessions, and participating in and leading technical exchanges and conferences.
- Conduct benchmarks, business case studies, pilot and evaluate new Analyzer technologies to contribute to yield improvement.
- Lead technical sessions such as the design review, model review, and commissioning for Analyzers.
- Analyze chronicle problems and debottleneck complex analyzer problems to improve process operations and economic benefits.
- Review standards and General Instructions and act as leading SME in the Analyzer field.
- Remain abreast of industry standards developments (e.g., ASTM, ISA, ISO, IEC).
- Identify and support opportunities to improve site analyzer performance.
- Lead project execution for project proposals, initiatives, studies, and continuous improvement of solutions and problem solvers.
- Develop project design specifications for analyzer systems
- Perform analyzer engineering calculations (e.g., fast loop lag time, probe wake frequency, ventilation requirements, phase envelopes)
- Support cost estimation for analyzers and analyzer systems
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, Industrial Engineering, or its equivalent.
- You should have a minimum of 12 years of experience with Analyzers with at least 7 years of experience with online Process Analyzers in the oil & gas, refining, or petrochemical industry, or related industries.
- You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and working experience in various analytical chemistry techniques (Gas Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Infrared & Ultraviolet Spectroscopy) Physical Property Analyzers and Gas Detectors.
- As well a strong understanding in key oil and gas, petrochemical or refining processes and their associated analyzer applications.
- You should be experienced in Analyzer communication/transmission protocol and networking consideration for interface to Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
- And be able to demonstrate knowledge of Industry standards, country-specific regulations, and local codes.
- An understanding of refinery facilities, Feedstock/products movements, refinery margins, giveaways, and process yields is essential.
- You should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in the field of analyzers.
- You should also possess strong leadership skills to manage lead technical dialogues and steer technical teams.
Knowledge, skills, and experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Multivariate model-based analyzer applications for unique process measurements;
- Multiple open platforms (e.g., MATLAB, Pirouette) to develop models;
- OPC servers/Analyzer Data Network and DCS/PLC interface
- Data analytics platforms (e.g. JMP, Seeq) and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)