About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Maintain and grow sales within structured cabling by providing sales and services
- Maintain effective customer relationships through timely, professional, courteous, and accurate responses
- Must be a subject matter expert in the product line and industry, provide technical assistance and support to customers as needed
- Preparing and managing a budget for the territory, utilizing in-house sales forecasting tool
- Provide the reporting Manager with timely information pertaining to product quality issues, training, customer concerns, competitive information, budgetary variances, new prospects, and territory progress against goals.
- Education – Graduation in any stream
- Domain Knowledge-Experienced in optical fiber manufacturing and sales
- Experience- 5+ years of field sales experience, most preferably in the structured cabling industry
- Language proficiency: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; Arabic oral
- skills is a strong preference