Our client is an industry-leading snacks company known for bringing goodness to the world through its iconic brands, remarkable people and enduring commitment to help children succeed. They have employed approximately 17,000 employees around the world who work every day to deliver delicious, quality products. The company has more than 90 brands around the world that drive more than $8 billion in annual revenues. For more than 125 years, they have been committed to operating fairly, ethically and sustainably.
Manage Sales Infrastructure:
- Able to firm up S&D plan for the year based on territory priorities and execute effectively
- Fix quarterly phasing in discussion with SOs and build the plans at a PJP level
- Analyze potential areas in assigned geography where Distributor appointment would enhance business prospects.
- Understand how to appoint right Distributors and evaluate them on financial strength, infrastructure, experience, market standing.
- Make channel partner adequacy plan and ensure execution of the same
- Lead distributor performance review and objective setting
- Manage Distributor hygiene
Sales and Operation Management:.
- Ability to give right demand forecast
- Analyze past trends on demand FC and course correct
- Draft Local Trade promotion plans to fulfill gaps or where potential exceeds FC.
- Review team on months secondary sales objectives
- Review and Reporting: Collate data and prepare reports to track various parameters e.g.
- Sales Efficiency, Sales Achievement and EDGE Scorecard and discus Sales MIS and EDGE Scorecard with the Team.
- Ability to design and execute trade promotion plan
- Identify activation opportunity with respect to a brand, occasion or an event Communicate activity objectives/ success metrics and execution plan.
- Ensure effective merchandising in Key outlets
- Coach the Territory Heads on the Sales Execution and Territory Management
- Ensure complete staffing
- Identify Learning and Development areas for the team and lead implementation of the Sales Training Program
- Set KRA for Self and team in line with organization priorities and ensure cascade of company objectives within team and with channel partners
- Must be from FMCG industry.
- Must have South experience
- Experienced in handling multiple categories.
- Must have experience in Modern trade.
- Awareness of the regional language of area assigned preferred.
- Experience in the market assigned.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent management, leadership and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills