About our client
Our Client operates in the Automotive Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 100 countries, providing employment to more than 2,50,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune India 500 List. Their core business is manufacturing motor vehicles. They operate in 15+ key industries, making significant contributions to the world economy.
- Managing a team of proposal engineering for design, development, installation, and review of technical data and closing the sales deals with developers/Direct Customers/Channel Partners.
- Guidance to design and engineering to ensure basic and detailed engineering for C&I, utility-scale solar power plants.
- Assess preliminary SLD, Conceptual Layout Drawings, Cabling, Sizing & Design Calculations.
- Review of bill of material, RFQ, structural, civil design works of solar PV plants
- Manage cost estimation for techno-commercial proposal documents to grab sales order (Bid offer documents)
- Review of proposal engineering of PV based solar power plants
- Interaction with multiple vendors for market updates of electrical items & systems
- Lead the team of engineers to design & size electrical equipment & systems, including transformer, cables, D.C. system, lighting, and earthing
- Identify best-fit optimized solution after technical Bid evaluation and engineering review of the above equipment & systems.
- Ensure accuracy in the detailed engineering of layout, equipment sizing, design basis of solar plants
- Expertise in Costing
- Techno commercial background
- Exposure in hybrid energy proposals
- Knowledge of sizing of various RE sources
- Commercial acumen