About our client
Our Client operates in the Technology Sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 20 countries, providing employment to more than 1,000 people. Their core business is to provide an amalgamated platform to deliver security, monitoring and forensics and other tech fy, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 5 states, providing employment to more than 500 people. Their core business is to design and manufacture innovative and attractive packaging solutions for its clients, which will help them stand out in the market. They believe in creating value for their clients.
- Fully responsible for Statutory audit.
- Preparation of monthly MIS after proper ledger scrutiny with analysis and inputs to Superiors
- Fixed Assets register handling and periodic updating.
- All type of Secretarial work including Bard Meeting, Board Resolution, AGM, ROC Filings, Maintaining Secretarial record etc
- Drafting and vetting of Agreements like Lease, NDAs, Supplier etc., undertakings, POAs. Or other legal documents
- Initiation and Filing of Legal suit
- All type of financial institute compliance
- CS & CA Inter
- 5 yrs experience Manufacturing Industry & relevant profile
- Good at Multitasking, Mathematics & Analytical skills
- Computer Savvy, Good in excel, Working experience in ERP
- Excellent communication skill in Hindi (Verbal) & English (Written & Verbal)