About our client
Our Client operates in the Professional Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 154 countries, providing employment to more than 2,90,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Their core business is to provide their clients with a diverse range of Consulting services ranging from Statutory Audit, tax services, Commercial Due Diligence, etc.
- Involvement in planning and executing SAP Ariba Implementation / Rollout / Upgrade / Development / Support activities in Ariba Upstream or Downstream modules.
- configure SAP Ariba Upstream or Downstream conforming to the Client's standards & requirements and integrate it with SAP Materials Management module or other non-SAP ERP systems.
- Capability in business process, configuration, functional specification development, custom object unit test and system integration testing
- SAP Ariba P2P solutions(downstream) and understand client requirements to deliver the appropriate solution.
- conduct demos to the clients on Ariba upstream and downstream solutions.
- prepare process design documents, training manuals, user guides
- Secondary skills include: Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway and Ariba Network Integration .
- Sound understanding of Source to Pay process and be able to provide an optimum solution utilizing processes available in SAP Ariba
- Exposure to ASAP implementation methodologies or any Accelerated methodologies for quick wins
- Know-how in design & blueprinting, configuration, functional Specification, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance test, authorisation, data migration and cutover
- Good client engagement skills (requirements gathering, workshops).
- Having the capability to work on milestone-based deliverables.
- Experience in SAP Ariba modules with 3-4 full cycle implementation experience of mid complexity.
- Good in client facing interactions, conducting client workshop, design & blueprinting, configuration, system build, training and cutover