Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
- The AEI Lead is a leadership position, will advise and provide overall governance on standards, application, gaps, solutions and measurements to increase production quality, efficiency and volume for the business.
- In this role, you will provide broad and in-depth knowledge to consult on activities related to instrumentation and automation engineering to enable strategic growth projects and improve our capabilities by providing engineering leadership for the organization.
- Lead the tactical development and delivery oversight of vision, direction and strategy for instrumentation and automation engineering.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent compliance of instrumentation and automation engineering standards, policies, procedures and job aids with regulatory standards and alignment with global, regional and industry standards.
- Establish accountability measures and reporting mechanisms to monitor the performance and corporate benchmark metrics and measurement to ensure effective utilization and integrity of automated tools and systems.
- Partner collaboratively to coordinate and promote instrumentation and automation engineering programs and policies globally and regionally.
- Support consolidating overall analysis, proposing recommendations in areas of improvement and implement solutions to improve performance and identify acceptable risk tolerance.
- Provide instrumentation and automation engineering support required for normal operations.
- Oversee advanced support for instrumentation and automation engineering deliverables in capital projects.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10+ years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Graduate/ PG from an institute of repute specializing in Electrical/Automation or Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years of related work experience providing leadership in of the domain (Electrical/Automation or Instrumentation)
- Technical gap assessment and solution identification
- Focused majorly on Standardization and Implementation across plants.
- Ability to translate highly technical information across all levels of technical knowledge.