Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
- Assist in the execution of identifying, monitoring, and implementing instrumentation and automation engineering standards, policies, procedures, and job aids.
- Support the development of new standards and procedures by setting up tools and reporting mechanisms to monitor their performance.
- Provide support and delivery of services for a location.
- Support operations by identifying and reporting issues in regards to performance gaps and providing input to more senior team members.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports audit control mechanisms to identify inefficiencies and deliver improvements.
- Perform basic safety compliance tasks aligned to all applicable regulations.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Diploma/ BE in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience of more than 5 years in Plant Automation from Process Industry
- Should have good exposure in Good in Allen Bradley, PLC/ VFD/Soft Starter Electrical Equipment.
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong technical and mathematical skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Develop knowledge of current and foundational instrumentation and automation engineering policies, procedures, and job aids.