Our Client operates in the Information Technology (IT) managed services in the Education Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries. They fall in the Top 25 Solution Providers in the world. Their core business is providing end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions to its clients. It caters to the entire Value Chain needs of its client companies from helping them design and implement their technology strategies, choosing the right software and cloud solution according to the nature of their business, etc, thus Empowering their Digital Transformation.
- Leading the implementation and AWS migration of small, mid, and large multi-national engagements within and across countries.
- Execution of high complex consulting services based on AWS best practices.
- Proposing problem solving activities and approaches for dynamic customer challenges within engagements.
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- AWS migrations.
- Support of on-premises environments.
- Architecting, designing, and implementing Hybrid Cloud solution projects and good knowledge on infrastructure areas involving Storage, Servers, Network etc.
- Git flow and using git repositories.
- Implementing AWS Services such as EC2, EBS, S3 and RDS.
- Compute solutions such as Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud formation, ECS and EKS.
- guide clients to implement their AWS Cloud Solutions.
- Automatize jobs or tasks that require repetitive interventions.
- Intermediate to advanced English level
- AWS Certifications or relevant experience +5 years.
- Experience migrating legacy systems to Cloud and implement best practices for cloud and security on AWS for customers.