Our client operates in the Financial sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 160 countries, providing employment to more than 200k people all over the world. They fall in the Top 15 largest Banks in the United States. Its core business is to provide various Banking and Financial services to its clients. It is known to have one of the biggest balance sheet banks in the world (among others) aiding it to offer 360-degree financial services to its clients.
- Looking for a candidate that has more of a HR Advisory/Generalist background.
- Experience from a campus space with program management, or working in a program before.
- Preferable coming from a financial background.
- The Program Manager is responsible for the full end-to-end management of Analyst and Associate experiences including overseeing the following processes for Banking, Capital Markets & Advisory:
- Performance Management and Compensation, Career Development, Engagement, Promotions, Manager Capability and Employees Relations.
Performance Management & Compensation
- Drive Analyst, Associate, and VP year-end processes for your franchises, including ratings and compensation
- Manage compensation data and reporting
- Execute on Analyst-VP promotion process
Career Development & Mobility Opportunities
- Manage mobility with Analysts and Associates within the NAM region; partner with Recruiting, compensation and business stakeholders
- Provide career coaching and support for those looking for internal opportunities
- Manage any career development domestic or global rotations
Engagement, Immersion & Offboarding
- Partner with managers/staffers on the immersion of new talent into the organization hired at the lateral level
- Maintain a pulse on the population around morale, trends and overall experience through quick chats, Roadshows and other ad hoc feedback mechanisms
- Conduct Exit Interviews with all resigning employees and help manage attrition data
- Actively engage with managers and staffers throughout the talent cycle to impart best practices for managing and developing junior talent
- Partner with the HR Advisor, Employee Relations, and Legal teams to evaluate and resolve all employee relations issues
- Partner closely with Early Career Learning teams to execute and implement the new hire induction training program at both Analyst and Associate levels.
- Partner closely with immigration team to ensure all junior bankers requiring sponsorship are properly put through the visa process
- The ideal candidate will be a college graduate, preferably with 2-3 years of campus recruiting, program management, or other relevant experience
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in Human Resources and program design and management
- Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and manage large data sets
- Strong communication, writing and oral presentation skills, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels of management, including very senior interactions and expectations
- Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects and maintaining high level of attention to detail in a very fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work some early morning and evening hours