Our Client operates in the Automotive Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 100 countries, providing employment to more than 2,50,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune India 500 List. Their core business is manufacturing motor vehicles. They operate in 15+ key industries, making significant contributions to the world economy.
- Design and deploy hybrid and standalone battery storage EMS systems.
- Work with BESS lead, proposal team and clients to ensure requirements and expectations are clear.
- Working with SCADA team lead on wind, battery, solar and PV + Storage power systems during the design, development, implementation, and commissioning phases of projects.
- Preparation of EMS architecture, system layout, system BOQ & cable schedule.
- Coordinate project site installation (if required), scheduling and manage schedules and owner’s expectation.
- Deploy EMS solutions according to timelines. Troubleshoot problems until the site requirements are met.
- Working with EMS vendor engineer or site engineer on programming substation RTAC units, and communication hardware using standard protocols.
- Ensure that EMS system have been installed per project requirements and tested to meet Utility, and regional reliability council requirements.
- Responsible to ensure SAFETY requirements are met.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with EMS software programming, EMS historians, MS SQL servers.
- Experience with communication protocols for base-level devices: Modbus, Modbus TCP, OPC, DNP3, IEC 61850… etc
- Knowledge of Managed switches, Oring, Schneider, Hirschman’s, MOXA, Cisco…etc.
- Experience with automation device integration
- Experience with complete EMS system project life cycles
- Experience with Power Utility scale EMS system development and design
- Experience with FAT and SAT testing and documentation
- Knowledge of Power Plant Networking, IT hardware, Security and Firewalls (a plus)
- Experience with automation control systems: Well-known make PLC and Control Logix programming (a plus)
- Working knowledge of Utility Meters, Protection Relays, PCS, BMS (a plus)
- BE degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- 3 or more years of proven utility or industrial EMS experience.
- Working knowledge of the renewable energy industry and projects a plus.
- Familiarity with and able to stay current on EMS regulations and standards.
- Client Satisfaction
- Quality Work
- Travel to site/vendor factory 40%