About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- To launch, promote, position & market Brands of company
- Develop Brand Strategies and Brand Plans
- Ideation, development, and execution of marketing campaigns that includes medico marketing, digital, outdoor & on-ground activations.
- Execution, Monitoring and controlling all medical campaigns & BTL initiatives for the assigned Medical Device.
- Responsible for development of brand and campaign specific creative briefs to ensure relevant communication development.
- Evaluation of new business opportunities & New Products
- Brand building, Medico-Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Training and motivating Field Force
- Tracking Competitor Strategy
- Analyzing the competitor activity through field visits and secondary data source, Compilation of all brand and competitor related information.
- Responsible for Effective use of budgeting Norms
- And other routine PMT work
- Basic qualification: Doctor in any medical practice, Bio-Medical Engineering, B.Pharm, B.Tech. M. Pharm
- Postgraduation: MMS or MBA in Marketing or Pharma Marketing
- Academic requirement: First class in Final year of both degrees
- Hard worker with good market knowledge
- Who can work under pressure and can get work done in terms of desired sales figures from Product Specialist
- Self-starter with Initiative and Result Oriented Leader
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication & Documentation skills
- Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skills
- Committed & Ambitious Person who would be ready to take challenging responsibilities
- Exposure to marketing of Ultrasound Devices
- Minimum 5 yrs. in Pharma Industry, with minimum 3 yrs in Medical Devices marketing
- Minimum 6 months experience in frontline sales