About our client
Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
- Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of BEST and team's activities.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: organization of business travel, processing mail, orders for office equipment and stationery, etc.
- Organizes and coordinates the Director’s activities, calendar management, expenses claims submission, travel bookings of flight and hotel.
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and facilitates the resolution of ongoing problems.
- Arrange and coordinate team engagement activities.
- PO management and creation.
- Courier management, prepares courier documents for requests.
- Manage BEST Email distribution list.
- Distributes monthly Personal Use and Staff Purchase orders.
- Upon request, manage Zone visitors hotel accommodation and transportation bookings.
- Upon request, submits visitor registration to Facilities Management.
- He / she reports directly to BEST Director.
- An in-depth knowledge of the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of organizing/optimizing the activities of the senior leadership.
- Anticipates, take the initiative, and handles priorities.
- Carries out all team activities while displaying a sense of service, availability, and responsiveness.
- Works alongside relevant networks to ensure smooth communication, while respecting rules on discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to manage complexity and dynamic business situation.