Our Client operates in the Automation Machinery Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 15 countries, providing employment to more than 3,000 people all over the world. Their core business is to develop, manufacture and market energy efficient overall solutions for buildings.
- Build new business across Paris in the Building Automation / HVAC / Electrical / Mechanical Sector
- Be the ambassador to promote the brand and encourage its implementation in the area assigned to you.
- Deploy new product lines and modernize existing installations with key accounts.
- Implement a commercial strategy adapted to each customer and negotiate prices, sales conditions, etc. in close collaboration with the General Management
- Coordinate and support the Regional Departments in their calls for tenders with key accounts.
- The growth of your turnover will also be achieved by monitoring and developing the customer base: Installer Design Offices, Project Managers and Operators. In this mission you will be supported by Regional Managers and Sales Engineers.
- Your knowledge of the market as well as your sharp sense of customer service will enable you to develop the business successfully.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an equivalent position, ideally acquired in the building industry with specialization in GTB / GTC / CVC
- Your spirit of initiative, your dynamism, your commercial culture and your rigour will enable you to succeed in this position.
- Knowledge of the Ile-de-France area would be a plus.
Conditions of the position and remuneration:
- Attractive and progressive remuneration. (Fixed salary + monthly variable bonus + bonus on results + company car).