About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology (IT) managed services in the Education Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries. They fall in the Top 25 Solution Providers in the world. Their core business is providing end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions to its clients. It caters to the entire Value Chain needs of its client companies from helping them design and implement their technology strategies, choosing the right software and cloud solution according to the nature of their business, etc, thus Empowering their Digital Transformation.
- A BDE is an expert in solving customer problems/business needs. The BDE is responsible for accelerating time to value for our customers and supporting them in their cloud and digital transformation by aligning our solutions.
- He has a good technical understanding and the ability to translate our customers' challenges into commercial solutions.
- The BDE identifies, develops and commercialises opportunities for defined portfolio elements in collaboration with account management.
- The focus of the BDE is on new business with new and existing clients.
- For existing clients, the sales cycle is initiated by Account Management.
- New clients have to be acquired by the BDE, but BDE's always work in a team with the account manager.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients and secure new business in assigned portfolio elements.
- You will manage the entire sales cycle from initial client approach to contract closure for new clients. For existing clients, the sales cycle is initiated by the Account Manager.
- Working with the Account Managers to ensure that the overall strategy and objectives of the client are followed and achieved.
- Maintain a very detailed knowledge of current trends around AWS to have meaningful and relevant conversations with customers and prospects.
- Working with Pre-Sales Consultant / Technical Architects / Practice Leaders to ensure we are building the right solutions for our clients
- Responsible for the overall proposal and Statement of Work (SoW) and engage the Pre-Sales Consultant on more complex content related to the specific practice
- Provide feedback to account management on ways to shorten the sales cycle, increase revenue and improve the company's brand and reputation
- Managing sales team with the goal of generating deals (from lead qualification to sales strategy creation, proposal creation to contract negotiation)
- You communicate at eye level with the operational level up to the C-level
- You write "CUSTOMER CENTRICITY" in capital letters
- You have several years of professional experience as a (technical) account manager or in sales of technical IT solutions.
- You are very familiar with AWS services.
- You understand the customer's needs and speak at eye level with their operational units.
- You are characterised by your excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a confident manner.
- You have a very good customer, service and team orientation as well as strong implementation skills.
- You are willing to travel.