About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- A patient-centric development strategy, helps healthcare organization to leverage an integrated analysis of all data sources from which these requirements can be derived.
- We support Medical Information requests (MIR) or Product related queries from stakeholders provide opportunities to explore customer relationship management, new indications, understanding data sources, its importance and improving care management services.
- Support the end-to-end development and delivery of new business pitches and presentations
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills; equally versatile in professional and creative writing and can adapt tone, style, grammar, vocabulary, etc. based on audience.
- Understands the value of anticipation and proactivity and actively seeks opportunities to learn, grow, and produce.
- Possesses well-honed project management skills – to ensure accurate delivery of projects on schedule.
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks.
- Incredible attention to detail and double checking data – accuracy is critical.
- Ability to work autonomously – self-starter.
- Time management (schedules, timelines, task prioritization).
- Wants to be part of a fun, high-performing team who is a critical part of the success of the agency.
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word, Keynote.