Our Client operates in the Information Technology (IT) managed services in the Education Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries. They fall in the Top 25 Solution Providers in the world. Their core business is providing end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions to its clients. It caters to the entire Value Chain needs of its client companies from helping them design and implement their technology strategies, choosing the right software and cloud solution according to the nature of their business, etc, thus Empowering their Digital Transformation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaboratively works with the team to develop an overall territory account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers, partners, and publishers.
- Must identify, prospects and new customers through strategic partners in an assigned geographic territory
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities
- Develops and utilizes marketing related events, seminars, mailings, and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market
- Provides training to customers regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements post-mortem. Facilitates all communications, order processing, and reporting of customer transactions in territory
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in each organization. Must be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies. High level of knowledge of internal organization workings, Information Technology trends.
- Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provides leadership and licensing knowledge to customers, maintains appropriate presence in the software industry community.
- Generates opportunities for meetings with key decision makers to drive sales process.
- Reach to the revenue goals of Strategic Solutions and align SWO strategically and formally with the assigned accounts.
- Must have a technical understanding of the cloud solutions and should be able to pitch the same to the customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with preferred successful software and solution sales experience. Software licensing experience is an advantage.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Travel 70%
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sales certification exams passed such as MCP, VSP, and SAM preferred.