About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving the ESD sales across different verticals by understanding the multi-stage funnel process starting from Discovery, Qualify, and until closure.
- This position will report to Sr. Sales Director, India/SAARC & Indonesia.
- Offering Enhanced Solution Delivery to smart factories helping manufacturers jumpstart to digital while improving the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) & cost savings.
- Managing end-to-end operations in the visualization of the shop floor to ensure enhanced production efficiency, quality, and reduced downtime.
- Engaging with customers, and consultants, and mapping key stakeholders in an organization to educate and promote company's solutions.
- Closely working with internal sales to build a healthy funnel of projects.
- Driving strategic initiatives with large accounts and end-user seminars.
- Participating and presenting in industry-specific events while liaising with key stakeholders in Govt sectors and building Go-To-Market plans.
- Assessing future market trends in the industry and offering recommendations.
- Education – Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 10+ years’ sales experience in the Automation sector, good social network resources will be preferred.
- Markets – Technically strong and familiar with Industrial Automation Solutions -DCS / SCADA / IIoT - network design concepts, Security.
- Should understand the entire automation process from the field to the control center/cloud. Experience in project sales with industry connections at every level with End Users, Consultants, System Integrators, and EPCs.
- Relevant knowledge of field-level process areas in manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Customers Define our Success – Should be able to independently conduct presentations & should be good at articulating business cases to customers/partners and to senior management. Organizational leadership skills - aggressive in achieving results, while collaborating and communicating effectively with other members of the team and partners & establishing connections with C-level executives.