About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- You optimize our ERP processes as well as technologies within the scope of our strategic orientation, integrate new applications and work on international system implementations (Salesforce, SAP FI/CO/SD/BI/MM, Coupa).
- You will analyze and define software requirements from a customer and business perspective, create technical concepts and ensure implementation as an interface between IT, business and external service providers.
- You control and support projects, ensure that time/budget targets are met and are responsible for quality assurance.
- You will report to the Head of Enterprise Systems Germany.
- Your main location will be Hürth, willingness to travel on a project-oriented basis is desired Your profile:
- Varied, technically challenging activities in a committed and professional team.
- The opportunity to participate in the introduction and implementation of global enterprise systems and actively drive the digital transformation of our company.
- Flexible working hours, work from home option, good transport links and free parking.
- 30 days of vacation, water, fruit and coffee included Regular company events (summer and Christmas parties, after-work parties).
- Very good further training and career opportunities.
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or comparable education/qualification
- Several years of professional experience with focus on SAP FI/CO/SD.
- Knowledge of ABAP development and common SAP tools and technologies (ALE/RFC, enhancement technologies, customizing, authorizations).
- S4/HANA knowledge desirable.
- You have excellent knowledge of ERP systems/processes and therefore also good knowledge regarding relational databases.
- You enjoy working in a team, have project experience and are able to manage projects in a structured and independent manner.
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm for learning.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.