Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Articulate a clear vision for the business unit based on company objectives.
- Responsible to define the strategy of BU based on market opportunities, customer needs and therapeutic franchise goals.
- Deliver BU objectives and build a solid Annual Brand Plans, including revenue growth and financial target, commercial execution, profitability, expense control, process optimization, productivity, employee development, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Excellence team for forecasting & analytics to develop appropriate forecasts to drive commercial success and accuracy.
- Improving result by monitoring key operational metrics, measurements, and targets.
- Develop strategy to manage and engage Key Opinion Leaders and key customers of our products, maintenance strong relationship with them.
- Provide leadership and support to team, establish and lead high-performance team which includes talent identification, development plans and succession plans.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate SOP’s, policies and guidelines.
- Preferable someone with close engagement with multi medical association including internal medicines, gastrohepatologist, endocrinologist, cardiologist, neurologist, obstetric and gynaecologist, and surgeon.
- Possesses strong understanding of market and sales strategy. Track record in defining, planning and shaping strategies and initiatives that set direction for business unit and/or function.
- Proven successful track records in achieving sales target with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience involving managing financial performance, P&L responsibilities.
- Experience with significant people demands, track record of attracting & developing talent, developing bench strengths and managing complex, diverse and remote workforce (People Management & development of team)
- Client Interface.
Desired Experience and Education:
- University Degree with Science education ( eg: pharmacy, medicine ).
- MBA is advantage.
- A minimum 15 years successful sales and marketing experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices both sales and marketing with mixed local pharmaceutical and global pharmaceutical experiences. At least 8 year must be in managerial position.
- Extensive experience in portfolio of Cardiovascular & Metabolic, or Gastrointestinal, or Ob&Gyn or Respiratory, or Neuroscience or Paediatric or Medical Device.
Key Working Relationships:
- Local and International KOLs
- Main National & Regional stakeholders
- Medical societies and patient associations
- Internal stakeholders incl. Medical Affairs, RA, Patient Access, Commercial Excellence & HQ team