About our client
Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
- Manage the country's treasury operations
- Ensure the day-to-day cash management with a reconciliation of actual / forecasted flows and daily pooling of cash
- Anticipate and plan the treasury flows as well as the cash flow statement of the Country
- Set up the necessary financing, deposits, and bank guarantees
- Contribute to the process of attribution of the banking powers
- Process and track payments and resolve errors or exceptions on web banking applications
- Responsible for cashflow forecast – daily, weekly, monthly, annually.
- Cashflow pooling Managing movement of cashflow
- Experience managing APAC countries within SSC environment
- Cash flow forecast, manage cash surplus, handle cash pooling, manage funding, etc.
- For the 1x Non-Foreign Language Speaker: 3-4 years of experience in same capacity in an MNC OR SSC (Prefers MY based or PH based candidates.
- Hiring manager is open to consider candidates with general accounting experience/ General Ledger + a relevant Degree in Accounting or Finance so long as they have interest in a Treasury role