Our client operates in the Financial sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 160 countries, providing employment to more than 200k people all over the world. They fall in the Top 15 largest Banks in the United States. Its core business is to provide various Banking and Financial services to its clients. It is known to have one of the biggest balance sheet banks in the world (among others) aiding it to offer 360-degree financial services to its clients.
- Digital Monitoring team supports CBORC (Consumer business Operation Risk & Control) to prepare North America consumer business for audit, by Identifying cases on control gaps, policy breaches and providing data evidence for audit completion. The critical areas we support:
- Banking products’ & Services are in compliant with Controls & policies, any violations need to be identified and reported to CBORC team.
- Manage entire project lifecycle, stakeholder communication mentor junior analysts, lead by example etc.
Interact regularly with Partner leadership to set and manage expectations aligned to group capabilities and work to deepen existing relationships.
- Data analysis & Data Quality
- Proficient in formulating analytical methodology, identifying inconsistencies, anomalies & patterns with data.
- Generate actionable Business Insights
- Coming up with automated Techniques to remove false positives.
Tools and Platforms:
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Teradata
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and VBA
- Preferred – LSF scheduling or windows scheduling
- Preferred – Experience one of the below technology area
- Big Data/Hadoop, HIVE and exposure to Python.
- SAS on Mainframe, exposure to JCL, IBM Utilities
Good understanding of
- Banking domain (Cards, Deposit, Loans, Wealth management, & Insurance etc.)
- Audit Framework
- Data quality framework
- Risk & control Metrics
- (Preferred) - Knowledge of Finance Regulations, Understanding of Audit Process
- Project Management, people management/mentoring skills
- Ability to identify, clearly articulate and solve complex business problems and present them to the management in a structured and simpler form
- Ability to identity root cause & provide recommendation
- Should have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Must have capability to clearly communicate analyses. Presentations to both technical and non-technical personnel are required to be made frequently as part of the job.
- Contribute to organizational initiatives in wide ranging areas including competency development, training, organizational building activities etc.
- Ability to thrive in a techno-functional role that requires not only standardized reporting, but also on demand adhoc analyses
- Master degree in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications / Engineering from a premier institute. BTech/B.E/MCA in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications
- (Preferred) Post Graduate in – Masters in computers
- 8+ years of hands on experience in delivering reporting/Big data solutions, with at least 4 year experience in Banking Industry