Our Client operates in the Aviation and Aerospace Component Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries, providing employment to more than 10,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 300 Companies as Canada’s Best Employers for 2021. Their core business is manufacturing Civil and Military Rotary-Wing Craft for their clients.
- Understand overall infrastructure and success measures for designing and implementing architectures and solutions
- Understand and adhere to enterprise architecture principles and best practices
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Developing web-based applications that interface with multiple SaaS components
- Writing backend end business logic and integrating front end client UI with backend API’s
- Developing unit tests around endpoints and underlying business logic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
- At least 10 years of experience in IT in with large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise wide environments with at least 3 of those years in cloud technology architecture.
- Deep domain expertise of Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Experience dealing with enterprise issues (Security, Reliability, Scalability, Availability, etc.).
- Experience with development and collaboration tools (Azure DevOps, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Visual Studio, etc.).
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a diverse audience, including upper management and customers.
- Skilled in Technical Writing / Reports / Proposals
Desired/Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with machine learning
- Experience integrating cloud with edge and IoT solutions
- Experience with containerization using Docker / Kubernetes
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information.
- The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.