Our Client operates in the Oil and Energy industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
- The Marine Department is a vital part of companies Industrial Services.
- The department has a reliable fleet of vessels to provide an assortment of Marine Services, to support the exploration, production, and transportation of oil, in and around companies offshore concession areas.
- The Contracts Advisor’s primary role is to serve as the contracts proponent representative, in the development and administration of contracts in the Marine Department.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Directs and participates in the development of engineering and financial studies that establish feasibilities for contract services, and evaluation of alternatives that may be technical, financial and/or procedural/administrative.
- Coordinates and/or participates in the development of a professional level of analyses of Company risk or exposure.
- Coordinates and/or participates in the development of a professional level of analysis and technical qualification of bidders.
- Coordinates and/or participates in the development of scopes of work for various contract services.
- Coordinates or participates in the verification of contractor costs and the preparation of cost escalation or de-escalation amendments.
- Process contract actions including new/rebid of existing contracts, contracts’ amendments & extensions.
- Coordinates or Participate in negotiation meetings with vendors.
- Develops professional-level presentations to Executive Management, and makes presentations or participates in the presentations to the Services Review Committee.
- Provides complex technical advice and support to contract proponents from the conception of contract service requirements, through the execution of a contract to the termination of the contract or service requirements.
- Assist proponent in Contract administration Compliance.
- As the successful candidate you will be required to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering, from a recognized and approved institution.
- You are also required to have completed three (3) years of experience in accounting and contracting, and three (3) years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- You must be fluent in written and oral English and shall have wide knowledge in computer applications and procurement system.