Our Client operates in the Oil and Energy industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
- The Contracting Unit, Contract Management and Administration Group.
- Our partner Overseas Company (AOC) is seeking expressions of interest from an aspiring, passionate, and proactive Contract Administrator and Advisor.
- This is a full-time position based in The Hague reporting to the Group Lead.
- We require someone with 1 year plus experience in a contracts advisor/administration role , within a purchasing environment, from a similar industry, and you would be responsible for - but not limited to:
- Support procurement of contracts for business, operations and process services in accordance with AOC and corporate contracting procedures.
- Prepare contract documents, instruments and correspondence as required.
- Responsible for registration of contracts and maintenance of contracts records in SAP.
- Solve general contract questions and enquiries made/placed from external and internal sources
- Participate in negotiations of contracts
- Ensure to keep AOC and/or SA contracting policies and procedures up to date
- Ensure procurement of contracts within set time frame
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in either Commerce, Economics, Business.
- Administration Procurement, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- Local candidates preferred, English language a must.
- Minimum of 1 years of work experience in a Contracting or Procurement role, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in contract documents and correspondence as required.
- Solve general contract questions and enquiries made/placed from external and internal sources.
*Please note that this position is for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with potential extension.
- Our partner occupies a unique position in the global energy industry.
- They are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
- With their significant investment in technology and infrastructure, they strive to maximize the value of the energy they produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance our partners value to society.
- Our partner is a world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, our offices in Europe support a wide range of activities from facilitating the safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe, to pushing for breakthroughs in research and innovation.
About The Workplace:
- Our partners high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical, and industrial opportunities they offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
- At our partner, their people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none.
- And because, as a global energy company, they are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical, and environmental challenges, they invest heavily in talent development.
- Our partners have a proud history of educating and training their workforce over many decades.
- Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through the workforce development program – one of the largest in the world.