About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Perform End User Support – Client Management
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Perform service request related to client platforms.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Perform follow-up with vendor on replacement of hardware.
- Perform user account management (eg. Create password, reset & delete)
- Ensure deliverables meet service level requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Submit progress reports
- Higher Nitec, Diploma Certification in Computer/Electronic Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 1 or more years related experience in Technology Administration
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Proficiency in Technology will be added advantage
- Independent, resourceful, result-oriented individuals with a "can-do" attitude