About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Customer Service Representative is the key to assuring customer satisfaction through on time delivery commitments and quality and accuracy of product delivery with focus of improving our customer service processes through LEAN principles.
- This position reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor located in North America, and you will work from our Kuala Lumpur office.
- You will ensure all customer orders are processed in an efficient, accurate and timely manner while managing incoming phone calls.
- You will work closely with the sales team and technical support team by entering service tickets in the CRM system.
- You will support all Operations functions as needed to support customer demands.
- Education – Secondary education or above, 1 or more years in customer service role
- Experience – Proficient Microsoft office experience with strong typing skills and computer efficiency.
- Experience in Sage X3, Salesforce CRM, 3CX phone system is a plus.
- Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Customers Define our Success – Solid foundation of customer care and relations with excellent talent for using strategies to improve our customer experience from first contact point of view.