Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
As a Data Analyst working on the Regional Supply Chain team, you will use your expertise in Machine Learning to solve problems with high business impact and deploy models at scale using cutting-edge technologies to grow our business on e-com and off-line.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for the delivery of reports through
- Definition of the feasibility and implementation of use cases
- Understanding business needs and translate them to technical terms
- Developing, adapting, and executing reports for different markets/deployment as needed
- Modelization, packaging and making assets available for key users
- Owning and managing the solutions, app, workspace, and reports repository
- Data manipulation and analysis skills: Data wrangling, crunching, preparation, visualization
- Exploratory data analysis
- Experience in data visualization, knowledge or interest in Power BI
- Proficiency in web frameworks knowledge appreciated
- Python, R, Microsoft SQL Server, GCP knowledge are a MUST
- Familiar with MLOps tools: MLFlow, DVC, or similar frameworks.
- SAP ECC and Supply Chains domains knowledge appreciated
- Contract for the one year