Our client operates in the Financial sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 160 countries, providing employment to more than 200k people all over the world. They fall in the Top 15 largest Banks in the United States. Its core business is to provide various Banking and Financial services to its clients. It is known to have one of the biggest balance sheet banks in the world (among others) aiding it to offer 360-degree financial services to its clients.
- The Client Remediation Issue Management Lead accomplishes results through the management of professional team that Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- Contributes to standards around which others will operate.
- Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and Regulators.
- Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise.
- Involved in short-term planning resource planning.
- Indirect responsibility of a cross-functional team to identify and validate client population analytics for issues requiring client remediation and remuneration.
- Manage and drive the client remediation process ensuring alignment with Issue Management Procedure and Policy and US Consumer Remediation Procedure.
- Ensure client remediation identified populations are accurate, complete, appropriate and well-documented in terms of data waterfalls, sources, flows, limitations and assumptions.
- Work with Issue/CAP owner, subject matter experts, and other key stakeholders to outline requirements needed to identify impacted population
- Perform maker-checker analysis and data validation.
- Provide consistent Issue status communication to senior leaders in supported Lines of Business which includes applicable escalations.
- Develops and supports analytical solutions for continuous auditing across a wide array of consumer products.
- Support Issue Validation through requisite testing of data sets across multiple platforms, including SAS, SQL Server, Oracle and other databases for accuracy and applicability to internal audit testing and regulatory requirements.
- Leverage communication and influencing skills to guide issue and corrective action plan owners and issue managers throughout the remediation issue management process.
- Enable the Client Remediation and Issue Management teams so that their knowledge and confidence ensures successful results.
- Display continued growth in leadership and coaching to be a quality contributor and point of contact for all areas of the business in identifying and escalating issues and making sound decisions based on facts and business knowledge, and delivering innovative decisions/solutions
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency within the Client Remediation team as well as with our involvement with our business partners. Improve speed and consistency in identifying and escalating Issues while maintaining accuracy and full mitigation.
- Keeps abreast of the organization’s operational processes and best practices for business strategy.
- Build partnerships with supported Line of Businesses Operations leaders, process owners, client experience leaders, analytic partners, control leaders, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Internal Audit and Training, so that efforts are aligned with strategy and department efforts, ensuring downstream impacts are considered and business solutions are optimized.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Project Management and interpersonal skills:
- Strong Project Management skills with continuous effort to identify and overcome bottleneck.
- Ability to identify, clearly articulate and solve complex business problems and present them to the management in a structured and simpler form
- Ability to build connections, promote ideas and work collaboratively across all levels of seniority and across boundaries
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, focused, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently to deadlines are essential
- Lateral thinker, with ability to manage change and analytical ability to recognize areas of improvement
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Confident, articulate and have a high degree of personal integrity
- Presentations to both technical and non-technical personnel including Senior Management